Saturday, March 27, 2010

I have never felt this tired!

Ok, prepare for the melodrama: I have never felt this tired!

I couldn't sleep last night. Managed a few hours and woke up again at 4am. I spent an hour and a half trying to fall asleep, trying everything I could think of. I think the problem was that I was thinking too much and too hard. Anyway, at 5:30am, I couldn't take it any longer and got up.

It was quite calm and relaxing being up so early; I felt like I was the only one up in the world.

Had a cup of tea and a hot cross bun, and was still hungry, so had delicious french toast with maple syrup. But... it was SO good that I kinda scoffed it, and then proceeded to eat an apple and a snack bag of rick snacks. It was 8:30am and I was sitting at 8 points eaten, and 11 to go. Usually when I eat that much by that early in the morning, the rest of the day is a blow out!

But I wasn't going to let that happen. We went to Church at 10am, and arrived home just before 12pm, so by then it was lunch time, yay! Had a WW frozen meal, because I got 3 vouchers for half-price meals (in the current mag and at my meeting). It was beef cannelloni, and at 5.5 points it wasn't cheap on points. It wasn't that great either :( which is a pity because it looked so nice on the box! (I also bought sweet and sour chicken and cottage pie - cottage pie is a favourite, hopefully s&s chicken will be good too.)

After lunch I was full, and feeling really tired so I went and layed down and slept for 3 hours! I had my fan on, but I woke up feeling hot and groggy, and while I feel cooler now, the grogginess is still there :( I hate that feeling.

Had 2 big glasses of water (already drank 9 glasses today - it's so hot!) and a hot cross bun, and will prepare dinner after 5pm, and then I still have enough points for a blueberry smoothie. Yay! I knew I didn't have to overeat, especially after how good I was making up those points yesterday! Thanks solely to my nana nap this afternoon!

Tonight's dinner is a chickpea patty and salsa and salad. I love chickpea pattys, and they're only 2.5 points, bonus!

I feel a hectic week coming on. I have an assignment I haven't started (genuine technical difficulties) that is due Tuesday, so that'll be Monday night's agenda, and Tuesday is a long day at uni (3 hours morning, 4 hours afternoon), plus Bible study. Wednesday settles down, but on Thursday I head home at 11am, and as soon as I get home, I have to jump in the car for more travelling to Brissy for Easter! Long day.

I can't wait to stop feeling so groggy and yuk. But at least I can feel good about continuing to eat within my points today!

No comments:

Post a Comment