Monday, April 5, 2010

Haystacks for tea

I'm finally back after a few days away without internet! Had a great weekend - not with food but thats another story! Let's just say I'm restarting my weight loss efforts today! I'm not feeling too bad about the whole thing. It's annoying that I probably have to spend another 2 weeks re-losing the weight I'd already lost (not sure how many - not game to weigh myself!), but I really did enjoy the weekend. I ate lots of healthy food - emphasis on lots - and then enjoyed chocolate and lollies and baked goods. I guess there are always going to be times in life when it's ok to just enjoy yourself, as long as there's an endpoint, and you get back on the wagon.

So day one again today, and so far, SO good. Had weet bix for brekkie, a salad, turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch, a blueberry smoothie, and 8 macadamia nuts (I had to shell them myself, yum!) I plan to have 'haystacks' for tea - refried beans, diced tomatoes combined and heated over 10 rice crackers and salad. Yummo, and only 3 points a serve. And filling too. I also plan to have an orange and poppyseed muffin, and a pear later. I'm not too hungry today, more just tired from the weekend away.

My plan now is to stop thinking and worrying about the weight loss, and let it happen. I know exactly how to do it, and it'll be interesting to see how long (or short) it takes me to lose the weight when I'm 100% consistent. Here's hoping I stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment