Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No green salad :(

Morning! Well...I was going so well, and then went to a bbq last night armed with my vegetarian kebabs and planning to just have a green salad. I was actually already 12 points over for the day, but had planned to drop my points each day for a couple of days and earn it back (not entirely sure if that works, but I was happy to try it). When I got to the bbq there they didn't have a green salad, just a creamy pasta salad, a caesar salad with creamy dressing and an oily asian salad! And I hadn't saved any points for anything extra! Silly me. So I ate a lot. Including the cake and chocolate that came out after. And today I just feel awful. So bloated and hopeless! So back to day one again today :( If I don't do it now, it's going to get severley out of control!

Today is my 'birthday' (it's not until this Sunday, but I'm celebrating it with some friends tonight) and I'm catering. We're having hommus with rice crackers and veggie sticks, and then vegetarian burgers and then a point friendly lemon tart, ice cream and hot choc. All up my little dinner party is about 13 points, so I'll only be eating 6 points during the day today (which is easy as I made some 0 point veggie soup yesterday and I can have that for lunch). I'm not at all hungry today anyway, after yesterdays efforts!

I hate the hopeless feeling when your goal weight seems just so far away! It's frustrating... I hate being formerly thin. I want to be thin now! But I'm not after a quick fix. I want to do this properly and healthy and hopefully adopt habits that I can continue long after goal. They say it takes about 3 weeks to develop and keep a habit... but only 1 day to break it! Ahh so true. Anyway, I figure that I either do this, and do it properly, or stop worrying and be happy where I am. Well I'm not happy, so I HAVE to do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment