Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back on track!

I'm finally back on track! And feeling great :) Not as great as I'll be feeling when I get to goal, but give me a few weeks!

Yesterday I planned out my entire day as I had friends coming for dinner, in order to stop myself from overeating. I just had weet bix, 0 point veggie soup, a smoothie and a pear, so that I could save about 14 points for the evening. We had homemade hommus and veggie sticks, vegetarian burgers, lemon tart, ice cream and hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. I thoroughly enjoyed it, because I savoured every bite! One friend actually brought over some gourmet cheeses and cabanossi etc, but I didn't have any! I was very proud of myself.

Today is going well too. Had weet bix for brekkie, 10 rice crackers and hommus for morning tea, a salad and turkey meat bun with hommus for lunch and a smoothie. So had 9 points so far, and have 10 left. Not sure what to have for dinner yet.

I made up a table/grid with the next 7 or so weeks on it, and I'm planning to tick off my good days (hopefully all of them!). This is actually working quite well - it's a visual goal and I'm just really determined to get through the next couple of months, lose the weight, get back to 59 and stop thinking and worrying about all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment