Saturday, April 10, 2010

50 day challenge - 48 days to go!

It's been a few days since I've checked in. After my great day back on track Thursday, I stuffed up Friday night. But Saturday was great, and today is going really well. It's my birthday today! But I'm not interested in bingeing. And what changed my mind was stepping onto the scales on Friday night after a binge! Funny thing to do, but it was the shake up I think I needed. I weighed in at 66.9kgs. This was on Mum's scales, which weigh .6kgs higher than what is accurate (I worked this out long ago!) and also it was at night. So I figured that was ok, I should be about 65kgs by morning - and I was! So I've given myself this week to get back to 64kgs (preferably 63.5kgs so I will weigh in at WW next Friday at 64kgs...).

Yesterday I began a 50 day challenge! Just by myself :) It basically gives me until the end of May to get back to 59kgs. Once and for all fingers crossed! Instead of counting up though, I'm going to count down, e.g. 49 days to go, 48 days to go, 47 days to go... etc etc.

You've probably realised by now that whenever I binge, I have a 'new and improved' plan to try and get me back on track. Quite often, in fact, most often, none work! But I'm pretty determined (heck, I'm even tracking on my birthday!) and definitely believe in falling down 7 times, standing up 8! So this journey may be like a marathon, but I WILL get back to 59kgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment